UK SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES POLICY
• Orders placed before 5pm will be dispatched within 48hrs
• Orders placed after 5pm will be processed the next working day.
• We dispatch orders Mon - Fri (excluding Bank Holidays).
• Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery the next working day*.
• Please allow an extra working day for deliveries over Bank Holidays. No orders are packed or dispatched on UK Bank Holidays.
Countries we ship to:
We currently ship nationwide in the UK and to some countries within the EU including France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Netherlands and Belgium.
Possible dispatch delays:
- If your order is out of stock, we will contact you by email to notify you.
- if there are some things that we need to verify on your payment details/ delivery address, we will contact you by phone or email as soon as possible to verify.
- Please note we cannot ship to PO Box addresses. We will contact you for an alternative address.
- We cannot be held liable for parcels that are delayed or go missing when the delivery address has been inputted incorrectly or incomplete.
We try to, where possible provide the quickest delivery times however certain jewellery items on our store are made to order and therefore are subject to additional production times. When an order is received, the production begins immediately and takes typically 3-4 weeks. Made to order products will be clearly shown as such on the website prior to your order.
Custom orders will take up to 6 weeks to arrive as these products are made to order and are subject to specific testing and quality control. Please note, even if next day delivery is selected for custom products as the shipment method, the 6 week delivery still applies. We advise selecting the cheapest shipping option.
Our packaging has it own unique touch and we do our best to ensure that your goods arrive in perfect condition. Please feedback to us immediately if you are unhappy with the condition of your goods upon delivery.
Once an order has been dispatched it is not always possible to cancel an order due to the quick delivery times. You may need to wait for your parcel to be delivered and then return the order as outlined in our Returns policy.
Items Not Received But Tracking Shows Delivered:
Please note we do not refund or replace items that are marked as delivered by the courier. For this reason, we always recommend that you get items delivered to a secure address. Visit our FAQ page for more details.
Please be aware that during our sale and busy periods deliveries can take longer.
*Excludes Bank Holidays